IMPORTANT INFORMATION FROM Y NOT FESTIVAL
Unfortunately we’ve had to take the difficult decision to cancel Sunday due to the adverse weather conditions across the weekend, after consulting all the relevant authorities. The safety of our guests, performers and crew is our primary concern and the potential risk was too severe for Sunday to go ahead. We are very sorry for the disappointment and disruption caused to everyone who was looking forward to the final day of the festival. We understand that people will have questions about refunds. We will be giving all our guests further information about this over the coming days.
We will be providing all guests with further information about this in the coming days.
Ending Y NOT 2017 like this was an incredibly difficult decision and we are as disappointed as you are. Getting guests off site safely is our number one priority. Please bear with us and if you do need to contact us please be advised that our response may be a little delayed at this time.